Pages

Monday, March 28, 2016

March Favorites//

March Favorites//


*heart emojis*x12312321
Looking for a TV show to watch because you literally watched every single amazing thing already like 8 times at least? You HAVE to watch The 100, it is sci-fi and it is a story of 100 juveniles convicted of various crimes ages through 12 to 18, are sent to Earth to see if it is survivable.It became my absolute favorite show and I highly suggest it!*heart emoji* *heart emoj*






I don't like neon colored nail polishes,or colorful ones.I guess I just don't like colors I prefer mauve or brown..I found the perfect nail polish that doesn't chip off and color fits perfect for every skincolor.It is the O.P.I nail polish in the shade/color "Over The Taupe"






I think the app of the month should be SoundHound.It is one those apps where you open the song make the app listen to it and it finds the song.You all probably know shazam but this ones a lot better.I prefer soundhound better than shazam.

No comments:

Post a Comment