Pages

Monday, April 4, 2016

April Favorites//

April Favorites



I have been looking for a good game lately and finally found one!It is called Quantum Break and at first I though I wasn't going to like it but I loved it! You play as a person with time manipulation powers in a world where time stutters, making everything freeze except himself.It reminded me a lot of the game Life is Strange but with more action.




Do I have to mention about how long it takes to straighten my hair?It usually takes 1 hour and with this hair straightener, it only takes 20 minutes.Not that It does straigthen my hair fast also it makes my hair look so silky and healthy.Click here to see.



If you love to edit videos also want to keep your theme, CROPVS is your app.It adds a white border to your videos to make them look a lot nicer.

2 comments:

  1. Selen this is excellent. You could do this every month or every week, but pick categories. "Favorite Line of Clothes" "Favorite Free App" vs "Favorite Paid App"

    ReplyDelete