Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Paris

Paris
Even though it was freezing I had so much fun going there,special thanks for Walt Disney who created 
Mickey Mouse also the people who made Disneyland there.I went to Paris with my cousin Helena.
The photo you see here is me about 7 years old.

Everyone says Paris is one of the places you will have so much fun and they say you will see so much fashion shows but not if you are younger then 15.A fact is that you can't go to most fashion shows if you are younger then 15.Sad but true.

We stayed in Disneyland Hotel and it had a bunk bed which was my favorite thing.My cousin and my sister always jumped off of that bunk bed and had so much fun.I still have the video that my cousin took while we are jumping.


Most people thinks France food is delicious but its not.We went to a really known restaurant and decided to have some desert there.It looked so nice but once we tasted we threwed out so bad.I still remember what we ordered which is lemon pudding and it was so nasty.The pudding had cream cheese,lemon peeling,cold uncooked jelatine and real cheese in it.I vomited so bad and my face was whole red but I was okay at the and of the day because my dad got me "Woody" which I still have it somewhere around my desk.



Hope you guys visit Paris one day!Thanks for reading

2 comments:

  1. I really love hearing about the places you visited when you were young. Maybe you could plan adult trips there and look up tourist attractions and things you would do now that you are almost a grown up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do want to do that but I actually really wanna be an astronomer.Thanks Ms.A

      Delete