Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

Miami

                                          MIAMI
This weekend we had to go to Miami because of my passport and my cousin that I have mentioned before (Helena).I had a great time there because it reminded me of Istanbul.We stayed in One Broadway and one day I asked someone when the pool closes etc. She couldn't answer and I responded "Spanish?" then she started talking Spanish to me I was like "Si Si Hahahah" I didn't understand nothing but we talked like 5 minutes.

The vacation apartment was in Downtown so we always went out for walking or we used a metro which wasn't underground it was above the city.It is called metromover and I loved how the city was organized but still traffic was horrible.We went to CVS there and literally no one talked English we only heard Spanish.

Although we got lost in downtown and I almost didn't bought anything from there but my sister did it was great.Miami looks great in Downtown but I can't say that to the streets that are out of downtown/town.We decided to go to Mall of Miami but the navigation took us to somewhere else.Honestly I got so scared because I saw a fight there and an angry police officer was holding a gun.I am not scared of guns unless someone is pointing at me or another person.(The police officer didn't pointed the gun at me.)



I think if you guys have extra 2 or 3 days and you got nothing to do also you have money my suggestion is that you should go to Miami and have fun.





2 comments:

  1. Wow. You got a real taste of Miami. I grew up there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so lucky Mrs.A I grew up in Istanbul and Miami is similar to there.

      Delete