Pages

Monday, November 16, 2015

My Grown Up Trip To Paris

DAY I

If I ever go to Paris again the first thing, as an adult, I would do is that to go to Disneyland just to take pictures of me for my Instagram or blog.






DAY II

Second thing is that I would go there with my best friends probably ,we would stay in an apartment near Eiffel Tower and take a lot of pictures there.





DAY III

I would spend my whole day in shopping streets or malls in day three even though I don't like shopping a lot.




DAY IV

For day 4 I would only go to places that are about history of Paris and France such as streets, museums and much more.





 DAY V

Last day I would go somewhere that isn't takes lot of energy.Remember the Fashion Show that I couldn't go because of my age?I would go there and have fun looking to all those funny costumes.The reason I said "funny costumes" is that stylist in Paris usually design weird clothes.

Rick Owens runway show at Paris Fashion Week

                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment