Pages

Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving Break Shopping

Thanksgiving Break Shopping
I don't know if I am the only one but every time someone says thanksgiving I always think about shopping, wearing nice and food.We pretty much did nothing because I was sick the whole break, still I went to Black Friday Shopping.Where I used to live doesn't have Black Friday so it was my first Black Friday.Actually there is a place called 

Bağdat (you read it like Baghdad) Avenue which is a street full of shopping places .Click here to learn more about it.My cousin was with us the whole break and we had so much fun going to several different malls for 3 day.I had lost my beats in the airport in New York so I got a new one this Black Friday.This break I decided to give makeover to my room and my parents let me to design it on my own.I will probably make everything purple.This break I also decided to change my phone because apple had a huge sale on Iphone 6S but I couldn't get another one because they said they didn't had it in store.Overall this break was so much fun and I had a great time with my cousin even though we did nothing but shopping.This break went so fast for me.I need a 6 month break twice a year I guess..


2 comments:

  1. "sixth month break twice a year" ha ha. It's not so bad to be in school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "sixth month break twice a year" ha ha. It's not so bad to be in school. :)

    ReplyDelete