Pages

Monday, May 9, 2016

Modeling

Soo I went to a photo shoot yesterday...It went great but I saw some girls who were crying just because they didn't got accepted.I felt sad for them.The society makes everyone feel ugly nowadays.Its like you open instagram you see these girls with like 30 grams of makeup, flawless skin, perfect body and you feel like the ugliest creator on the world or the most insecure.But trust me EVERYONE is insecure.For example most of the girls there were so skinny like even I felt fat around them, but they all had eating disorders and they didn't eat anything the entire day.I was the shortest in the group, all the girls tried soo hard to make them look taller by wearing high heels even though half of them were 5'9 at least. Those who wore high heels didn't get accepted.I was the only brunette, but actually I felt amazing because they were all the same and I was the only one who was different.
What do you think about modeling industry?

No comments:

Post a Comment