Pages

Monday, April 25, 2016

April Favorites 2//

*heart emojis*
To be honest, I always read only a half of a book because I just get bored in the middle of it or I just don't like the book.When I heard that my current favorite tv show had a book, I got so excited but the first two books weren't really that good, I only read it because of Bellamy (a character in the book and in the show).The show is a loooot better then book by the way and show has a lot more action.However the last book, "Homecoming" is a book that is inspired by the tv show and I am really loving it so far.It is not boring and it is kind of similar to the tv show.



I don't like curly hair.Even though I don't like it I just have curly hair and it is so hard to take care of it.I always do straighten my hair and when I don't straighten it I use this.Moroccan Oil.It is kind of expensive but it works amazingly if you have heat damage, have dry hair or your hair just looks damaged for no reason... <<(I feel you) .It doesn't smell bad either so if you don't like strong smells like me, you would love this.




No comments:

Post a Comment