Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2015

South to North


Sharm El Skeikh:
I went to Sharm el Skeikh about 2 years ago.It wasn't the best place but I had so much fun.I had a chance to ride on a glass bottom boat. It was awesome.
The Streets of Paris:
France was one of the best places I have ever been to.The only bad thing was the weather.It is so cold every season.I loved the Disneyland there.


 Sagrada Familia:
I went to Spain, Barcelona 5 years ago.Barcelona is known for its buildings and unique streets.Some of the people may not be interested but I loved how we shopped on the streets.
La Sagrada Familia Church


  Shopping Street,Barcelona
Dubai:
Here are some other pictures from Dubai aka. one of the emirates that make up the country.Again I had a chance to go to the longest waterslide and the highest building in the world!I went there when I was 9.



These were some of the places that I have visited hope you like it!

6 comments:

  1. This is great! I want MORE description, though. What did the glass bottom boat ride experience look like, and feel like? Describe the sensation of sliding down that water slide. I want to visualize these places in my mind, so that I want to visit them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.I will try to write more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really good blog i would love to hear more about paris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!I can do another blog post all about Paris♡

      Delete
  4. This is a really good blog i would love to hear more about paris

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really good blog i would love to hear more about paris

    ReplyDelete