Pages

Monday, August 31, 2015

20 Facts About Me!

                                            20 facts about me


My horoscope is Aquarius
I live in Tampa,Florida
I have a dog named Angel
I have allergy to yeast 
 My favorite color is  Purple
I like video games a lot.
I love Lara Croft ( for more information click here! or click on Lara's name)
I have a younger sibling,she is 10 but she acts like she is 20 
I am scared of Sharks
I love everything about Galaxy
I like mystery books
I do believe that Atlantis is real
My Middle name is Lara 
 I speak Turkish,English and 

German

.Also a little Russian.
My parents have a travel agency so I travel A LOT!


 I love travelling!
I love to spend my whole day with my bestfriends Öykü and Helin

I collect natural gemstones like Amethyst 
I love the smell of vanilla and real yasmine flowers 
This one can sound weird but I don't like chocolate
It is important to me to have guy friends.


 this is a photo that my dad took while we were in Spain.I had to sit on  a baby seat.
2012

I am not very royal
I wrote my own journal almost every night,and have kept daily dairies since first grade. 
Also I take videos every days.I send them to my friends, I make vlogs for them and I make blogs for them too.
♡ I may be 13 years old but I still love Sims since third grade.( It was Sims 2 back then)
And I love being me. 
           


-Selen

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Selen! This is so great! You should write journals in English for good practice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Miss A I couldn't answer this.Thank you so much

      Delete