Pages

Monday, February 22, 2016

Overrated Things

Overrated Things// 

People say unrealistic stuff.You listen to them knowing that it is not true,you know the feeling..So here are some things that are explained as "HOLY GRAIL" but in reality they are just a waste of money..


"Angel" Thierry Mugler .Honestly the version "Alien"  is one of my favorite scents though not your absolute favorite perfume if you don't like strong scents.It stays forever, I just love it!

However, the new perfume the company released called "Angel" smells really bad.I had so many positive thoughts before smelling it...They say it smells like "oriental gourmands" but it actually smells like the t-shirt that you forgot to dry it and now it smells soo bad that that you just want to throw it away...This perfume is a waste of $95.00 by the way...






If you are watching youtube you already know this product. Everyone's favorite eye shadow palette: NAKED PALETTE.It is listed $54 and doesn't even has such kind thing as "pigmentation" in it. Its just so sad that people (I am in this category to be honest)  buy this because some famous people suggest it and they buy it then they come home and gets dissapointed.





I feel so bad by saying this because I actually have one in my house but I think iMac is overrated if you don't have a job that needs computers.You can't even download League of Legends (a game) ..I am not saying that is bad but I think buying a macbook pro is so much better if you are just going to buy a computer.




There are so much things that are overrated, everyone has its own opinion.So what do you think is overrated?



No comments:

Post a Comment