Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Best Day in My Life So Far

Best Day in My Life
Getting lost on streets, going to random places, having no idea where we are, telling parents that they are staying in my house and when their parents call acting like my mom..
These were just one of the bad "sides" of the best day of my life.It all started with a plan that we did in school..

FRIDAY
Everyone loves Friday.Except my old class.On Fridays we had 4 class English, 2 class Math which was so boring and one class is 40 mins, the food was everyone's least favorite, broccoli. Usually like every Friday we go to (sadly used to) movies after school, no matter what.In that day we couldn't. Also Saturday we had to go to World's Largest Paint Party but most of the people didn't buy tickets.Some people had to go to dentist,  had a basketball game or went somewhere else. The only people who could go was my and my best friend. Yeah I have a lot of best friends but this one is my absolute favorite at all time.  Lets just say that her name is Tana since you can't say Turkish names.We lived in the same complex so she was in my house all the time. The people I talked to aka. my friends were all mature and they weren't afraid of going places that we are not suppose to be going..But Come on you only live once.So that day we decided to go to the other side of Istanbul all alone and Tana's parents NEVER lets her get out of the house like that's how strict her parents was.But again with me acting so innocent saying that we are ONLY going to the mall, his dad said yes.We called everyone in our "group" and told them ,come to my house first and we would go somewhere....

SATURDAY
At 10 am people started coming to my house and they had no idea what we were going to do.Our complex had private owned buses that used to take us to malls but not that specific place that we were going to...Life In Color..Some of you might not know what is that so let me tell you what it is just showing by a gif.

So do imagine this as being the world's largest paint party that started at 5 pm and there were 7 people there and 2 of them didn't even had tickets.

First we took the taxi and went to the lets again just say "downtown Istanbul" and walked about 5 miles to take the other bus that would take us to the concert/paint party.Istanbul has 2 sides that a bridge connects one is the "Europe" and the other "Asia" we all lived in Asia and went to the other side all by ourselves.On the way we played truth or dare "our favorite game at all time" and It wasn't like "OH MY GOD you guys just kissed on cheek , GOALS GOALS.s .s .s" Like HELL NO we are not a 6 year old.The worst thing about on our way to go is that a parent calling us and I acted like my mom.I know its not funny when you say it this was but I was hilarious actually.Oh also his mom believed that I was my mom.After having so much fun, ordering 5 large pizza's, going places that we really didn't even know the name of it it was 3 pm. 

It was 2 hours to the party to start and those people still didn't had ticket.We went to the area that the concert was going to be early because there are traffic everywhere.There I saw my brother and he can be sooo annoying sometimes but that day he actually helped us by buying 2 tickets for that concert.There are no seats in that arena but the tickets costed 2 times higher then the original price.To be honest I still can't believe how did my brother paid for that but I think he was around his girlfriend and he wanted to look like the "Kind Brother" in that moment.


LIFE IN COLOR
The party started to open lights and all that stuff and "Sage (not her real name)" and "Berk" got lost.Those were the only people in who could took us back to our house because the party finished at 7 am..If you are not believing me you could go look it up.
The party started at 6pm and all the paint and we had so much fun that day.I can't explain the fun we had in there or otherwise it would be 3 posts at least.Two weeks later I had to come back to United States and I am hoping right now that I could get mature friends that don't act like kid(s).What was your best day in your life?Did you know it was going to be the best day of your life ahead of time? What happened? Why was it so amazing? What effect did that day have on the rest of your life?Thanks for reading..
-selen

No comments:

Post a Comment