Pages

Monday, January 11, 2016

Weekend

I didn't really had a lot fun this weekend but (I think you already know whenever I get bored I go to Busch Gardens I know weird) I did went to Busch Gardens (HOW EXCITING IS THAT!) which literally was the only thing I did.I feed kangaroos which was a bit gross I am not going to lie but the babies were so cute.My sister just got her GoPro fixed so that was actually the reason why we went there.To take a video of us in the roller coaster, cheetah hunt.Of course my sister didn't wanted to take the video so I hold the camera.The reactions are so funny to watch but I please DO NOT try this at all.I don't suggest it.Even though I don't suggest it I will do the same exact thing with the roller coasters Montu,Sheikra and Falcony's Fury is posssible and  if you are asking if you could take a camera with you to a roller coaster, the answer is yes.It actually depends on the person who works there.






No comments:

Post a Comment