Pages

Monday, January 25, 2016

15 Questions You've Never Been Asked

15 Questions You've 
Never Been Asked

What is your favorite candle scent?

There are more then one but most of them are flower scented.
What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?


Again there are more then one.But the one that I wished he 

was my brother is Kian Lawley.He is a youtuber.Its just his

personality and the way he acts.I can't even explain how

much I love it.


There are actually more but I don't remember them right now.



 Do you always smile for pictures?


If you are following me on instagram, snapchat etc. You all know that I BARELY smile in pictures.


Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yes totally but not my boyfriend.


What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Barbecue Sauce!


Are you afraid of heights?
No I love heights.


Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
After watching so much horror movies and horror games my answer is I always keep my door open, slightly open so that when a creature comes into my bedroom I can escape.I know, #weird.


 Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from 

hotel?

No why would I?

 What is your biggest pet peeve?

I got soo annoyed when people look at me in my eyes and

stop talking and just stare at me while I am talking.

 Do you like to use post-it notes?

Nope.I think they don't do anything but a mess.

Are you stubborn?
So very much.I am stubborn for pretty much every single thing.

Tea or coffee?

Coffee as always.


Are you patient?

I wish I was but no.I want everything to be done in minutes if possible.

Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?

Yes all the time and I always see lucid dreams too,

:lucid dream is 

any dream in which one is aware that one is dreaming. 

LAST QUESTION FINALLY!!11!!


What is fangirling to you?
I just want to end this post and explaining what it fangirling is about ,by this:


And Bob Morley :)




2 comments:

  1. YOU ARE P E R F E C T ..and love your blog selenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE P E R F E C T ..and love your blog selenn

    ReplyDelete