Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

Little Me


I believe that everyone had a strange addiction to become something when he/she was a kid.For example my mom always wanted to be a teacher, but now she is a chef and a traveler.When I was little I always wanted to be a model.Now 

I don't think that being a model is not kinda a good job.Maybe it is to you but not for me.It is not a good job because not eating junk food is not an easy thing for me well at least being in front of cameras or being famous is one of the best things about being a model.

Now or nowadays I think I want to be a person who studies astronomy.I believe the people called astronomer but I am not so sure. (A branch of geology that deals with celestial bodies and space also a study of the positions) 

I love to talk about space and planets.Before I die I wanna see how it feels when you go to another planet from earth.Being outside of the world is an awesome thing for me.Well I don't want to be an astronaut.Click here to know why.It's mainly because being astronaut is not an easy thing.

Again I am not so sure if I wanna be an astronomer or so.It is not an easy thing to measure or find the distance the stars and planets and study what are they capable of.
.
Example; My old science teacher;she wanted to be an astronomer too but now she is an science teacher and she is the one who controls all the science teachers in my old school,Doga college.


Ever wondered what happens if you cry in space?





1 comment:

  1. http://nycturk.com/v3/portre-nasada-calisan-turk-kizi/
    http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2013-10/uota-aes100113.php

    Check these links out please :)

    ReplyDelete