Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

Lara Croft

   Before I start I need to tell that my blog will be about me        and this week there was nothing to post so I decided to post about Lara Croft which is still about me because she is my favorite video game character.

the evolution of Lara Croft

Like I have mentioned early Lara Croft is my favorite video game character.For this week I decided to make a post about her.


           ♡Lara Croft in real life:Pretty cool right??I think this Lara    based on tomb raider legend.


Who is Lara Croft?

Lara Croft is a fictional character and proragonist of the Square Enix video game character Tomb Raider.She presented as beautiful,intelligent, and athletic English arcaheologist-adventurer who ventures into ancient,tombs and ruins all around the world.


Tomb Raider Game Series:

Tomb Raider (1996)
Tomb Raider:Legend (the first Lara Croft game I have played)


Some Facts About Lara Croft:


She was born in 14th February 1968.
She is an arcaeologist and a tomb raider.
She is 5'9''
She is the most popular and famous female video game character.
She holds a Guinness Record for being sold 41 million game units!

Her Timeline:


She survived a plane crush.

She is stranded and must survived in the wilderness.
Her parents deceased.
She betrayed by her best friend  "Amanda"
She becomes a archaeologist because of her father
Her mentor "Roth" dies (2013 A Survivor is Born )


Hope You Like It!♡♡♡♡

4 comments: